Wednesday 1 May 2013

Lidiaana in Tenerife

Lidiaana in Tenerife



One of my trips last year was in Spain - more precise - the Canary Islands - even more precise Tenerife.

My goodness this Island is seriously blessed - the weather - the people - the food. I seriously asked my friends if there was a prison on that island - as I couldn't imagine a bad person being in paradise.

Within 2 weeks I met really beautiful people - recorded my music video for my single "How Often", learned a bit of spanish and even flew to the neighbour island Fuerte Ventura.




A great holiday!!! The best thing though - I spent my holiday with my super girly - Super Producer Sabina Beatz. We had a great time and I started speaking so much italian. Yes Italian - cause that's a language I can speak and I kinda assumed that my new spanish friends, would understand what I was saying. Guess what? they actaully did.

One thing that really amazed me was that we ate good food everyday. Everyday!!! There are Burger Kings and McDonalds in Tenerife but only tourists would go there.


Coming back to the UK I tried to continue eating healthy by preparing the same salad for myself  I had eaten in Tenerife.


The only unhealthy stuff I was eating was probably Ice cream and Tiramisu.

No matter where we went to - I always felt welcomed. I am sure that if I had stayed there longer that I would probably speak really good spanish. Oh man, even writing about it makes me so sad now. That's the kind of place I would visit over and over and over again.


After having such a wonderful time and recording the new Music Video - I actually didn't want to return back to the UK. I remember waking up in the morning and to go for a swim first thing. A siesta  - Time to rest - Enjoying life to the fullest - Palm trees - Bananas - Sun ...


Anyway, I only wanted to share my love for Tenerife with you,


Lidiaana
www.lidiaana.com

No comments:

Post a Comment