Wednesday 1 May 2013

Cookie Hustler

I am almost done with uni - I can't believe it!!

Anyways, one day when I went uni I observed a lot of students fundraising for their Major projects. Therefore I decided to do one as well.

So, I decided to sell cookies and muffins in order to raise money for my album launch Party.

It was great to make a bit of money but what was even greater is the fact that I was able to network with a lot of people from my university.

...and I was surprised about the amount of people who supported my cause ;-)

Thank god I had support from my band member @diamantdrams and my good friend @angelkeyz ,,,....who were hustling with me. The fact that it was cold, made us wanna work even harder.



The great thing was that I was playing my music through the speakers and that way, we created more interest and we also invited them all to my Launch Party. Most of them have also given me their contact details, which is great as I can update them on my releases.

I guess that you have to get out of your comfort zone sometimes, in order to make things happen.

Thanks for the support x

@lidiaanamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment