Friday 8 February 2013

Lidiaana knows how to cook - Finally!!!


I am not gonna lie!!!!



I have been always telling friends, partners and my family - that I can't cook.


An amazing Music Producer and a really good friend of mine, Legitimo always told me that cooking is like composing music or painting a picture - mix the ingredients et voila.


I do both, I make music and I paint, but cooking - eh no!


(I cook for myself simple and healthy stuff - in case you are thinking that I get ONLY Take Aways)


My mom always said that education is the most important thing and that everything else such as cooking, I will have time for to learn when I am in a relationship or when starting to build a family.


Don't get me wrong I am not lazy - I just don't like the thought of being in the kitchen for hours!


Anyway how do they say it? - New Year! New You! New Mindset!


This year I wanna do things that I didn't do before - you know a bit more brave than usually - e.g Bungee jumping, camping and cooking lol.


Well, this is why I have arranged a little get together to meet my friends and to cook for them.
This made me realise that I can actually cook. So I figured, that I probably always had the talent (well thats exagerated) but that I was too scared to share it with anyone, with the fear that they expect me to always do it. I know this must sound crazy to you.


To be quite honest - I was really excited. Does anyone know the show "Come dine with me" or the german version "Das Perfekte Dinner" - well the whole week I tried to imagine myself being on that TV Show (Stop laughing!).
So I did the whole cleaning, organised it all - spoke to myself when buying the food imagining that there is a camera team.







My Family couldn't believe it - They were so proud.


In the end I really enjoyed being in the kitchen and I learned that I don't need to be scared of spending too much time there!














Thanks for checking out my blog


follow me on Twitter @lidiaanamusic


Lidiaana xx







No comments:

Post a Comment