Friday 8 February 2013

Finishing off my Album,....



Ufff this week has been crazy!!!


I am currently trying to finish off my album. No it's not a completely new album - I am only 


adding 5 - 7 tracks to my existing EP ( https://soundcloud.com/lidiaana ) .


I just realised that it is time for my debut album - You know - I feel ready!


Apart from that I do love my physical products - if you know what I mean.


If you have been following my career you know that this is going to be my third CD.
















Getting the first half of my album done was crazy. I could have saved so much time and money working with the right people from the very beginning.
I guess you are always smarter in the end.

Now I have luckily found a great team who are talented and reliable. Therefore I know that the process of finishing the rest of the album is going to be an easier one.

With all the amazing beats ( including beats by Overnitte, Daniel Farell and Wata) I have recently received from collaborators and producers, I can see it all coming together much faster. The writing and recording process is usually the most time consuming bit in the whole process but this time I have given myself a time limit, which is this month POW!


Some of the beats I have received a couple of months ago - but I kind of wanted to focus first on the other tracks.


Anyways, I am just writing this to let you know that the debut album is coming, as well a Launch party in April yaaaaayyy.


Make sure you come down




...so hoping to get all my inspiration by this month.


Stay In touch ;-) .... @lidiaanamusic









No comments:

Post a Comment