Friday 8 February 2013

Interviewing Green Screen Editor's for "Hater"



Oh wow! Life is going so well at the moment.
I am not gonna lie - I love to sleep and that's what I do everyday till 9am - or 10am and sometimes even longer.
But once I am awake - I am like fire. LOL

This week I had a chance to interview some really talented Video Editors as I needed one for my Video "Hater".

Seriously - just by interviewing those young fellas I felt as if I was learning so much. Every one had different ideas and story boards.

I was very impressed!

Most of them were great - and since I am a friendly employer I couldn't reject anyone and made sure that everyone has got a part to do within this project.

Therefore I decided that one works on the storyboard, the other one with the green screen footage and the other one would look after the grading and graphics. That way I can get everyone involved.

I also decided to create a background myself, ....but you have to be patient to see that one.


Anyways ...Have a good week


Lidiaana
www.lidiaana.com
@lidiaanamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment