Monday 21 April 2014

Lidiaana at Session 58 - Shoreditch (hosted by Nate James) #session58

Wow still buzzing from my last performance, which was on Monday. The vibes were crazy good and the audience was beautiful. I only felt love and positive vibes.

The performance was super spontaneous. I wasn't too sure what the night was about at first, but my friend Terry promised me that it would be a good spot to perform there and he was right.

I had so much fun, met amazing talented musicians and lots of music lovers.

The host of the night was Nate James, what I didn't know was that he was on the Voice UK last year. My sis Diamant said to me that he looked very familiar but I wasn't too sure who he was until the same evening when I goggled him.

Check him out - below are a couple of clips.

Hope to see you soon at Session 58

Lidiaana @lidiaanamusic



   


Here is the video of my performance - Hope you like it


No comments:

Post a Comment