Monday 29 April 2013

Song, Spirit & Soul : I present to you a beautiful songstress who goes by the name of Lidiaana!

My dear friend Ekeisha Edet wrote a beautiful blog about me.
please read here

http://songspiritsoul.blogspot.co.uk/2013_03_01_archive.html


SONG Post: Artist Alert


Hey Guys!

I present to you a beautiful songstress who goes by the name of Lidiaana!

Signed to independent label Segenita Records, Lidiaana is asinger/songwriter/producer, the sounds are awesome influence from R&B, Funk, & Pop.

Three months ago Lidiaana released her E.P 'How Often', and guess what it is a FREE download. Yes, free! The E.P , 'How Often' is made up of 7 tracks:

1)I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Acapella)
2)How Often feat. Idris Jones
3)Miss You
4)Do You feat. Helgi and Herda Vim
5)Moments feat. Timba
6)Hater feat. Definition and Kay Martay
7)Depression

I myself have had a good listen and you can really feel the passion in each and every track. My personal favourite being 'How Often' makes you think of summer, and is a great song for all the independent females out there; I know you can all relate. And of course 'Do You' is a close second !

Make sure you download the E.P, and show Lidiaana some love!

I shall leave the links below to her Facebook and Twitter pages, as well as her video for the track 'How Often'.





Listen to the EP here:


Much love, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment