Saturday 20 October 2012

Raimoq Award Winners Lidiaana, Arafa and Adem for the Single "Sawa" number #3 in Eritrea!!

Thank you so much for voting! You made it happen!

Thanks to you - my fellow colleagues Adem, Arafa, Super Producer Joel Ghidey and myself , have won the Raimoq Award.

As some of you may know,....I took a little break from London in 2011, to go to Germany and Eritrea.

This break was needed - I was able to spend a lot of time with my family and my wonderful mom was cooking for me every day. Apart from that I was able to meet loads of new people and I created new music too. In fact - during this break I decided to make Eritrean Music - which I haven't tried before.



Luckily, it turned out to be one of the best decisions I have ever made - as this made me win the Raimoq Award :) and gain more Fans (woooohoooo!!!).

In case you haven't watched it - Here is the Video of "Sawa" !



...and again .....THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment