Friday 16 July 2010

Pix from my Videoshoot ++++++Lidiaana - Wake Up

My Music Video will be out soon....in the meantime check out the Pix





Special Thanks to.....


Andrea Walker - Director
Bruno Laborinho - Director of Photography
Alexandra Stefanczyk - Make-Up Artist/Extra
Alexander Hinnerskov - Set Designer
Sean Burnett - Actor
Olidia Hoilette - Extra
Reniece Thomas - Extra
Aude Vieudrin - Extra
Nicola Thompson-Quartey - Extra
Wai-Yip Chan - Extra
Rubina Aziz - Extra
Sarah Rayner - Extra
Dan Helgi i Gong - Extra
Lisa Timofeeva - Extra
Julia Barysheva - Extra


If you need any reliable people on your music projets e.g. Music Videos, Recording Sessions,..etc then let me know and I will send you the right people.

Stay Blessed!!!


www.lidiaana.com
















































































much love..........and thanks for checking out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment