Sunday 18 November 2012

Gotye invites Lidiaana to his Concert in London


Yeah, sometimes I am lucky.
Not only did I get 2 free Tickets for J Dilla's Rebirth Launch Party , no I also got 2 free Tickets for Gotye's Concert at the Apollo.

I couldn't believe it myself.

I took my friend with me, but we both didn't expect too much. We got there nice and early - and then the shock! It was half empty or half full lol. Nevermind - that just put me really off and all of a sudden I felt tired. I went to a member of staff and asked them if I could sit upstairs. They were very friendly and agreed to that.
That's when I felt double special ;-)

Free Ticket + Seat = Happy Lidiaana


When Gotye came on stage, with his band, I was so confused. He ain't only a singer - He is everything and so passionate. He was a drummer, playing the sythesizer, MPC, singing,....he was doing it all.

...And his Band!!!! OMG !!! I have never seen a band that played this tight - seriously they were amazing.

Free Ticket + Seat + Amazing Gotye = gvnbhhkhjjfevbtlk


Definitely going to see him again, when he's back in London.


@lidiaanamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment